Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More Christmas Stuff

My goodness I have not been around much! There is so much going on right now, working on DT projects, Christmas cards, Christmas gifts you name it! I haven't done just regular fun everyday scrapping in forever, feels like!
Here are some glass Christmas decorations I made a week or 2 ago. I used rubons and self adhesive felt on them and tied them off with a ribbon. (Excuse the scratched up table I took the pics on.)










Here are some Christmas cards I have made recently. These are made with the SavvynSassy Art Freckles November ribbon kit.


And these I made with the Lil Scrappers November Christmas card kit. Man is that kit packed full of stuff!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous baubles - bet your tree looks lovely with those :)

Not You said...

I love your Christmas bulbs! They are beautiful!