Monday, December 15, 2008

More November Kit Creations

I just realized I didn't post the rest of my Art Freckles kit creations for November! So here they are:

I altered a small wooden perpetual calendar from the Dollar Store. I painted the frame part in black crackle paint, then covered it in Mod Podge so it wouldn't flake off. I inked all the edges of the wooden pieces with black ink, so they would be covered and covered all pieces with papers from the kit. Then I sanded all the edges for a real distressed look that goes with the papers. I added numbers from my stash, and I had a sheet of paper with all the months on it, so I cut out and inked them and stuck them on.
Another view. Perfect for a guy's desk!
I made this mini clipboard for DH for Christmas. (shhh) I used the Art Freckles November kit and paired it with the SavvynSassy Art Freckles November ribbon kit (and a few things from my stash). I stamped the To Do list with a Gelatins stamp, inked up the arrow and added the kit letters to it. I added a little stitching to the grey foam arrows from the kit and the adorable dog! The SNS ribbon and some buttons finishes it off at the bottom. These cards all feature the SavvynSassy November ribbon kit. The top 2 are using the Art Freckles kit as well. For the bottom 2 I used some new October Afternoon papers, yum!
And some Christmas cards! Using the SavvynSassy ribbon kit and Wassail papers by Basic Grey and My Yellow Bicycle Christmas papers.
Last but not least with the ribbon kit, this Fall layout using more October Afternoon papers!
You can get the Art Freckles kit right here and the SavvynSassy matching ribbon kit (which also perfectly matches the BG Granola line) right here.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've been busy! :)
I love everything you made, and especially the wooden calendar!

Unknown said...

you have been BUSY Miss Linda! They all look so wonderful and lovely.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Linda!! I love that wooden calendar... gorgeous!!!

Mardi said...

I love your creations and I also want to thank you for mentioning art freckles on the wescrap blog, I love both sites.

ellen s. said...

wow! they are all awesome! so glad i stopped buy, that calendar rocks!