Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is Over

Well I must admit I was pretty spoiled for Christmas this year. I was in 2 "Secret Santa" swaps, one we spent $20 on the person and one we spent $40 on the person and I got a LOT of stuff from both!! I should have taken pics. There was flowers, brads, Thickers, an album, papers, letters, stamps, gems etc. etc.!!

On Christmas eve I got a huge package from my BFF Karla! She made me the cutest framed poem about my compulsive scrappy shopping LOL! She sent so much Christmas pp I don't know how I will ever use it up (though DD took some LOL!). Of course one can never have too much paper or too many brads so I was in heaven! She sent lots of other goodies too, the box was practically overflowing!

Then for Christmas at my Mom's I got 3 page kits, some tags, a dymo labeller, stickers, letters and some $$$ for shopping! I took advantage of some boxing day sales, so now I think I have to take a little break from shopping for a while and actually use the stuff!

Oh, I also bought a couple of Vicki Boutin's retired class kits (which came Christmas Eve also, yay!!) so I think I will dive into them tonight.

I haven't scrapped in DAYS and I am really looking forward to some me time. Back to work tomorrow *sigh*...

No comments: