Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Mail all Week!

What a great week for mail!

I got this awesome rak on Thursday from Tammi! Thank you so much!! I was the lucky winner on her blog, which you can go to here. I also got my Santa's Lil Sistah package yesterday from Tammy at Lil Scrappers. She wrapped it up so pretty with ribbon, made me a beautiful card and sent lots of yummy goodies...flowers, brads, stickers, metal charms, a stamp, ricrac and some sheers. Yum!! (I should have taken a pic.) Thank you Tammy!!

I also got 2 handmade cards from 2 different card exchanges. I'm expecting a bunch more this week.

And I got my December SavvynSassy DT kit (no pic available yet.) It matches the Art Freckles kit though and I have already done 2 pages with it!! Lace and pinks and greens, yum!

Oh and you may have noticed, I changed my blog setup. Green is my favourite colour, so this is a nice change!

No comments: